Saturday, April 11, 2020

Time to get started


Well, I have finally done it.  For years I have been encouraged to set up a blog to share what I knit.  I have said I will think about it but never really done much about it.  And then the Covid-19 pandemic occurred.  Suddenly life for all of us has changed in ways we could not have envisaged.  For most of us it is just a restriction on activities we can do.  For others, it is much more.

The main motivation for my knitting is the reaction of those who receive what I make.  I admit, I love the challenge of doing something new and I challenge myself to finish things in a set time frame.  Ultimately though, I want to finish what I am making to see the reaction of the recipient.  The smiles, the joy, the happiness.  Their happiness makes me happy and motivates me to knit more - and more - and more.

Now more than ever we need to spread smiles, joy and happiness.  So I plan to do that with my knitting.  I will share with you past projects and new ones, with photos of course.  I hope they make you smile and brighten your day.  I have added a couple here, just to get us started.

Stay safe and well.



A team of penguins

Father and son
Jezzy the Giraffe and her Beau




No comments:

Post a Comment